CHOOSE STEEL FOR THE MANY BENEFITS
SAFETY • VERSATILITY • OPPORTUNITIES FOR DRAMATIC SPACES • SUSTAINABILITY • ECONOMICAL
LOW MAINTENANCE • LONG LASTING VALUE • WON’T BURN, WON’T ROT AND TERMITES CAN’T EAT IT!
- Each Real Steel Home is engineered to meet or exceed the building codes in your area.
- The engineering of each structure includes wind loads, snow loads, collateral loads, seismic loads, any additional roof loads and loading for mezzanine floors, if included.
- Deflection limits are considered and set for each structure so that dissimilar materials can best work together.
- Steel beams, steel purlins and steel roof panels provide more protection from falling trees than conventional constructions.
- Steel roof and wall panels have obvious advantages for fire dangers.
- Almost any width, length and height is available.
- Simple shapes can be joined in several ways.
- Complex shapes can be created and joined together.
- Basements can be utilized under all of part of you steel structure.
- Main or second floor systems can be utilized for all or part of your steel structure. Small or large sections of your structure could be erected without a floor system.
- Lean-to roofs and canopies can provide very usable and attractive spaces.
- Huge wall openings for windows or multi-panel doors, etc., are easy and routine because roof loads are transferred to steel columns.
- Your structure could be designed with different length columns to conform to your sloped site, greatly reducing site grading costs.
- There is very little waste in your steel building package.
- There is a high percentage of recycled content in your steel package.
- Almost all of your steel package is is recyclable.
- There are 11 manufacturing plants in the USA which reduces trucking miles.
- Your finished product will be super insulated and very energy efficient.
- The materials on your steel structure are very long lasting.
- Architects can let their imaginations run wild because of steel’s clear span properties that can create dramatic indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Deep overhangs and unsupported canopies are just two options.
- All painted steel products come with a 20 year warranty.
- All secondary steel and related components are G30 galvanized.
- A permanent gutter guard system is available to eliminate cleaning gutters.
STEEL WON’T BURN, WON’T ROT AND TERMITES CAN’T EAT IT!